Congratulations to Kimberly for winning our Exit 111 ticket giveaway!
We gave away two general admission tickets plus a car camping pass to Exit 111 (October 11 – October 13), a brand NEW rock festival in Manchester, TN, (staged on the same grounds as Bonnaroo. The festival’s inaugural line up is filled with dozens of hard rock and heavy metal acts.
Headliners include Lynyrd Skynyrd, Slayer (LAST TN SHOW EVER), Def Leppard, ZZ Top, Guns N’ Roses, and Deftones!
The three day festival is planned for October 11 – October 13 and includes on-site camping plus experiences like:
- The Paranormal Cirque, an R-rated cabaret circus
- Red Bull Freestyle Motorcross Experience with Tyler Bereman and others
- A Mega Sports Bar to watch the big games that weekend
- Exit 111 Car Show featuring first ever all makes, all models
- and more to be announced soon!
General admission tickets are available here. As part of a partnership with Seether singer Shaun Morgan’s Rise Above charity, $1 from each ticket will be donated to Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE).
Contest Specific Rules:
- GRAND PRIZE: around $239.00 – Includes: One (1) pair of general admission tickets, One (1) Car Camping Pass
- How to qualify: Listen to the detour network during random times for opportunities to qualify. Qualifiers will be chosen through entry via the detour network’s website at the discretion of the radio host throughout the duration of the contest. You are also not eligible for a festival if you won the contest in the past 3 (three) years. No purchase necessary.
- Winner: A winner will be chosen in a raffle style drawing. All qualifiers will be entered into the drawing. The winner will be contacted via phone and/or e-mail and announced on social media.
- Grand prize DOES NOT include food, transportation, or lodging. The winner must be able to transport themselves to and from the festival.
- By entering the contest you agree to abide by these rules. Any questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please see this website for complete contest rules.