Having trouble listening? Call us at 423-741-6969 (7 days a week: 5pm till 11pm), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (7 days a week: 10am until 11pm), or contact us through our contact page and we will be glad to help you (for free)!
Select one of the options under ‘Listen Now’ to listen online!
Listen Via A Telephone Call
Listen to detour TALK by calling: +1-518-801-1150 (USA listen line – possible toll call)
Listen on a Mobile Device
Option #1: Listen via the Tune In app.
- Download the Tune In App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Search for “detour TALK” and “detour MUSIC”
- Click “follow” so that you can easily tune into either station in the future from this app.
- NOTE: This app may play an advertisement when you first tune in. We don’t have any control over this.
Option #2: Download VLC:
- Search for “VLC” in the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- After the install, open the app. Tap the orange cone in the top, left hand corner. The main menu should appear.
- Tap “Open Network Stream” (on main menu).
- Copy/paste one of the following URL’s to listen