Bonnaroo rescheduled for September 24-27, 2020! You can get tickets from the Official Fan Ticket Exchange!
The detour network is giving you the chance to experience the music, camping, and wonder of the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival September 24-27 in Manchester, Tennessee!
While Bonnaroo has some amazing headlining artists (including Tool, Lizzo, Tame Impala, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Bassnectar, Flume, Oysterhead, Vampire Weekend, The 1975, and 100 more arists), there are also over 30+ indie artists playing. There’s also 12+ genres of music featured (including folk/bluegrass, country, rap, electronic, indie, and blues) In addition, Bonnaroo features Planet Roo, a special section which focuses on sustainability and global consciousness efforts. New features this year include the Other stage playing dance music until sunrise, additional toll booths to get you in and out quicker, and new features in the campgrounds! We’re giving away two general admission tickets and a car camping pass! All you have to do is fill out the form below for your chance to win!
Can’t wait to win? Head over to the Official Fan Ticket Exchange and buy your tickets now!
The detour network will also be broadcasting LIVE from Bonnaroo! Tune in for live updates and interviews from the farm!
(Grand prize DOES NOT include food, transportation, or lodging. The winner must be able to transport themselves to and from the festival.)
Enter Contest Here!
Contest Specific Rules:
- GRAND PRIZE ARV: $757.75 – Includes: One (1) pair of general admission tickets, One (1) Car Camping Pass
- How to qualify: Listen to the detour network during random times for opportunities to qualify. Qualifiers will be chosen through entry via the detour network’s website at the discretion of the radio host throughout the duration of the contest. You are also not eligible for a festival if you won the contest in the past 3 (three) years. No purchase necessary.
- Winner: A winner will be chosen in a raffle style drawing. All qualifiers will be entered into the drawing. The winner will be contacted via phone and/or e-mail and announced on social media.
- Grand prize DOES NOT include food, transportation, or lodging. The winner must be able to transport themselves to and from the festival.
- By entering the contest you agree to abide by these rules. Any questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please see this website for complete contest rules.